So, what’s this award all about? You can call it Favorite Blog Award, as “Liebster” is a German word for beloved, or dearest. However, there is neither competition nor a jury. It is like a chain letter, or in this case, a “chain tag”, meant to help new, but talented bloggers with less than 200 followers to be discovered by the rest of the world.
To accept this award, all you have to do is:
1. Link back and recognize the blogger who nominated you (this would be me ).
2. Answer ten questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you (see the questions below).
3. Nominate 3-5 other bloggers with less than 200 followers for the award.
4. Create ten questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Notify your nominees the way you were notified.
http://vishylyf.wordpress.com/ nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award!! Here are the answers to the questions:
1. What motivates you to write?
ME- I don’t have a particular reason to write! I just really enjoy it! Anything under the sun can motivate me to write! All those amazing authors and poets make me want to write more!
2. Whom do you consider as your inspiration in life?
ME- No one in particular, really!
3. What is your favorite quote or proverb?
ME- ‘Today you are you that is truer than true and there is no one alive who is youer than you.’ -Dr.Seuss.
4. Choose five words to describe yourself.
ME- Funny, Imaginative, Dreamy, Crazy, Awesome! 😛
5. What is the most courageous thing you have ever done?
ME- Created a blog, I think! 😛
6. Given a wish by God, what would you ask Him?
ME- I would ask him for a lot more wishes!
7. Do you believe in dreams? Why or why not?
ME- I totally believe in dreams because I think if there were no dreams, there would be no curiosity!
8. Which is your favorite book and why?
ME- The Da Vinci Code and The Perks Of Being A Wallflower because both are really different and they were books that I just could not put down!
9. Your biggest regret in Life!!
ME- No regret as such! Sorry I don’t have an interesting answer! 😛
10. If you have to change something in yourself, what would it be?
ME- I’m quiet around people I don’t know well..so I’d change that!
Here are the blogs I nominate :
I loved all three of these blogs!!
Questions for them:
1.How and when did you decide to create a blog?
2.What do you write/like writing about the most?
3.Other than blogging, what do you enjoy doing?
4.What is your favourite book/books?
5.What is your favourite quote?
6.Describe yourself in one word.
7.Given a chance, what would you change about yourself?
8.What talent,other than writing, would you have wished to be born with?
9.What was your childhood dream and has it come true?
10.Do you see yourself continuing to blog in the future? Why?